Wednesday I talked a little about our plans for this month and that I would be sharing our “Holiday Check List” with you! TA-DA, today is the day! I am sharing our Holiday Check List! Thankfully I started checking things off towards the end of November! Other wise, I don’t know if we would have enough time in between all the hustle and bustle. I know a lot of people are against Christmas before Thanksgiving… However, I am one that loves to start celebrating as early as possible! I even read an article the other day that stated “People who start celebrating Christmas earlier are genially happier!” I truly believe that! There is something special about this time of year that most everyone wants to grasps on too. The joke in our house is “Why Can’t Everyday Be Like Christmas?” With that said, here are some fun ideas to keep this season merry and bright!
- Set up tree / Decorate tree + house (CHECK)
- Get a Starbucks and go see Christmas Lights
- Visit Santa (CHECK)
- Christmas Movies / Hallmark Movies (CHECK – Still Checking)
- Make Christmas cupcakes + cookies
- Find the perfect “Ugly Sweater” (CHECK)
- Make homemade gift tags – made by Harper (CHECK – Shared a picture earlier this week of Harper busy at work on Instagram, did you see it?)
- See a Christmas Play (CHECK)
- Family Photos (CHECK)
- Visit La Quinta
- Visit the snow (CHECK Idaho and Jackson Hole)
- Family Christmas Party (CHECK)
- Have family over for dinner (CHECK)
- Watch a Tree Lighting (CHECK, we did this in Jackson and it was one of the coolest experiences ever! I felt like we were in a real life Hallmark Movie!)
- Disneyland at Christmas Time
- Visit the Fashion Island Christmas Tree
- Visit Rodgers Garden and have lunch
- and of course SHOP!
On another note, I am loving this sweater I picked up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year! I know it’s hard to shop winter wear when its 110 outside. However, when the temps dropped, I was over the moon walking in to my closet seeing all my new sweaters waiting to be opened! Also don’t forget I have partnered with some amazing bloggers to bring you the chance to win $1,000 TO NORDSTROM! Click here to enter!
Photos By bleudogfotography